Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Haitian Quilts - Bennington Museum

My cousin sent me a notice the Bennington Museum in Vermont is showing Haitian Quilts. As I live in St. Louis, MO I will not be able to attend the viewing, but thought others might want to make the trip. If you visit the exhibit please post a review.

Title of Exhibit: Patience to Raise The Sun
Where: Bennington Museum , Route 9, Bennington, VT
When: Now through Nov 8
Call 802-447-1571 or www.benningtonmuseum.com

If you have not been to the Bennington Museum I urge you to put it on your must list. 1. it has a great Grandmas Moses exhibit. 2. the Jane Stickley (Dear Jane) quilt is shown at this museum in Sept (check their schedule for the actual showing dates. 3. There are always specialty exhibits well worth visiting.

Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment