Saturday, November 28, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

I love Thanksgiving for many reasons. First, it is the only non commercial holiday we have. Second, it is a time to be thankful. Being thankful is one of the most beautiful things we can do for ourselves every day. It is free, simple, easy to do and the rewards are spectacular. Third, it is a time to share with loved ones. Loving is also free, simple, easy to do and the rewards are also spectacular.

So from me to you, I hope your Thanksgiving was full of thankful thoughts and loving those around you.

Now on to the Christmas Holidays another time to be thankful and spread lots of love.

So what am I thankful for? I will only list a few: I am thankful for my family, for my parents that taught me important character values, my talents, ability to learn something each day, friends, country, freedom, Kei, my exchange student who taught me so much, my quilting abilities, ability to earn a living, being self reliant and I could go on and on.

Love and peace to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment