Thursday, August 21, 2014

Victorian House

A quilting friend found "In the Beginning" a book by Sharon Evans Yenter at a local flea market.  As we always share our finds, I looked through the book and found a wall hanging of a Victorian house.  As a crazy quilter, I decided the Victorian house would make a great CQ project.  The pattern said to stabilize the pieces with fusible.  I did this but think it will be too difficult to embellish - so I plan to remove and back with muslin.

This photo shows it with the fusible.  As you can see, the flowers on the right are a piece of floral fabric.  I may remove this and embellish instead.  Also, I don't know how to do the windows.  The pattern calls for the windows to be fabric, and of course it will have 4 windows on the right side instead of the one shown.  Any suggestions would be appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment